Bella's Bedroom

Bout me :-)

Go down

Bout me :-)

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:56 pm

I am a 27 year old wife & mommy to 3 boys 9,6 & almost 3. I am also an angel mommy to a baby I miscarried at 7weeks pregnant...I have been happily married to high school sweetheart for almost 4 years but we have been together for almost 12 years. We have 8 pets, 4 dogs, 2 cats,1 bunny & a lizard..lol..kinda looks like a pet store at my house.lol.well anything else ya want to know then just ask :-)

Jamie
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bout me :-)

Post  Skratchy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Welcome to the site Mrsc05-twilightaddict, We have alot in Common. I am a SAHM also I have a 7 year old son and 5 year old daughter. I have been married going on 7years! I look forward to getting to know you!! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Skratchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:55 am

Hi everyone...well lets see I am a 40 year old single mom of one 14 yr old boy (that looks like Harry Potter)...i work 3rd shift in a factory that makes silicone valves (like the ones you find in catsup bottles and sports bottles, we even make one for breast pumps) it's a fun job. I went and seen TWilight 11 times in the theaters and have read all the books 5 times Breaking Dawn 6 (its my fave)
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

View user profile http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  rakgussie on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:39 am

I am 25, SAHM and military wifey. My husband is in the Navy and we are in Virginia Beach right now but will be moving to San Antonio in May. I am originally from Alabama....WAR EAGLE!.....so I am a little worried about the heat in Texas lol. I don't do so well in even 90 degree weather. I am afraid I might just suffer from a bit of heat exhaustion or something. Well at least we know one thing before we move there.......our electric bill is going to be outrageous cause I will have the AC on full blast baby!!!!!! Very Happy
rakgussie

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rachelkimbrough

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:36 am

Oh honey lol i hate to bust that 90 degree bubble LOL but you looking at more like 100 degree weather here in the summer hehhe. Its RIDICULOUS lol but the fall winter and spring are not as hot so that is good lol.. just make sure your house is Energy star , energy efficient and your bill wotn be to bad.. i keep my temp around 75-78 in summer and the bill is around 200. that isnt so bad considering what others pay in older homes. There is a ton of stuff do here though to keep you wet! Slighterbaun, and Seaworld, even Fiesta texas has a water park. Despite the heat, its a great place to live in my opinion. If you have any questions, id be more than happy to help.. My husbands Airforce, so a little diffrent career, but still might have some answers for ya.
Blessings
Angela~
Lbluv20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Sigh....I'd love the heat....I HATE being cold and winter and all that comes with the north. though i do love the fall colors and such in the autum
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

View user profile http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down