Bella's Bedroom

Why did she have to stop?????

Go down

Why did she have to stop?????

Post  rakgussie on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:24 pm

So Stephanie could have written one more book with Renesmee getting older and Leah imprinting on someone and loads of other stuff. More with Charlie and how he handled Bella staying the same age. I wanted more of that in there. If it was my child I would want to know details, no matter how weird it sounded. I would be asking all kind of questions lol. I didn't like the fact that he just pretended like nothing was going on. Just my opinion though. But yeah....one more book to satisfy the book thirsty readers would've been nice Sad
rakgussie

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rachelkimbrough

Back to top Go down

Re: Why did she have to stop?????

Post  marajade on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 am

I totally agree. She says the story with Bella and Edward is done but I think she could defiantly add more.
She needs a coflict though. The voultrie could try a different tactic to get the ones they want or maybe they find a real werewolf. I think there is still a lot to do.
marajade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rakgussie on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:14 am

Oh yeah!!!! They did mention the real werewolves at the end of the book, she could definitly bring that in...kinda like werewolves vs the wolf pack and Renesmee is grown and is worried about Jacob just like Bella was with Edward. Kinda like a love story between Jacob and Renesmee but still have all the main characters in there. ohhhhhhhhh......a werewolf who in his human form sees Leah and she imprints on him....HA!! That would start another book!!! Maybe I need to sit down with Stephanie lololol
rakgussie

Back to top Go down

Post  marajade on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:21 am

LOL Definitely!
marajade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:38 am

I was actually thinking Leah could so up near Denali where another Indian tribe up there could possibly have the shift shaping ability(maybe something other then wolf form) and she could imprint on one of them. I would love to read about Jacob and Renesmee's love story. Because you know that would cause some conflict there when she grows up a bit and starts to fill out and Jacob thinking thoughts he shouldn't and of course Edward hearing them and,.....well you get the idea there....
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

View user profile http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  marajade on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:19 pm

1Twilighter wrote:I was actually thinking Leah could so up near Denali where another Indian tribe up there could possibly have the shift shaping ability(maybe something other then wolf form) and she could imprint on one of them. I would love to read about Jacob and Renesmee's love story. Because you know that would cause some conflict there when she grows up a bit and starts to fill out and Jacob thinking thoughts he shouldn't and of course Edward hearing them and,.....well you get the idea there....

That would be absolutely hysterical. I have two daughters and I pity the boys who come around here with my husband and he can't read minds.
marajade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Don't know if ya'll know any county songs but there a song called Come On In Boy sung by Rodney Atkins that I think of EVERYTIME when Bella tells Charlie she has a date with Edward and he wants to meet him officially and he's sitting there cleaning his gun....the chorus goes..."come on in boy sit on down and tell me 'bout yourself. So you like my daughter do you now, yeah we think she's something else...she's her Daddy's girl, her momma's world. She deserves respect, that's what she'll get, now ain't it son. You run along and have a little fun, you can bet I'll be up all night just cleaning this gun." I just love the way he just flips the gun back together and says alright bring him in....it's hysterical... I love you
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

View user profile http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  rakgussie on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Oh yeah....I have 2 girls.....my husband already gets himself worked up when I start talking about them having boyfriends, lol......it will be an interesting part of my life I do believe
rakgussie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down