Bella's Bedroom

Midnight Sun

Go down

Midnight Sun

Post  whatareyousickos on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:32 am

Just curious, is this book going to be written or not written? any one have any idea. i went to the website and i'm a little confused. i don't know if her message goes from top to bottom or the reverse.

thanks all.

whatareyousickos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Midnight Sun

Post  1Twilighter on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:33 pm

From what I understand is it's not being written at this time. She's was extremely hurt by the leak and doesn't feel she would be able to give MS what it needs for right now. She hasn't said she won't ever write the book, but she's put it on hold for now. For all we know she may be writing on it once again since it's been nearly a year since her last post on her site and just now telling anyone that she is writing it once again. Or she's not. Hopefully she will finish it one day so that we can know Edward's side of the story.
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

View user profile http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  whatareyousickos on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:53 pm

thanks for responding. i think i'd prefer his side of the story more to hers. here's hoping for one day to come very soon.

whatareyousickos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:18 pm

you're welcome. I've read what was leaked from her site and it sounds good so far. Though it does really make you HATE Jessica....lol.
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

View user profile http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down