Bella's Bedroom

My Favortie Twilight Fan Fiction Story!

Go down

My Favortie Twilight Fan Fiction Story!

Post  Bella on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Note I did not Write This this is just one of my favorite twilight fan fiction stories that I would like to share with all of you.

Author: meagancullen

BPOV
I woke as the rain started pouring? Ugh. Another rainy day in Forks what a surprise....Forks is this small town in Washington, I've lived here my entire life so i guess i'm kinda used to it. The only thing that could pick my spirits up was the thinking of my awesome boyfriend Mike Newton. He and I have been dating for like a year now and he is so perfect. Just then i remembered why i dreaded today more than any other. Today i had to meet the new kids. My dad Charlie is the police chief here and he appointed me the head of the welcome crew for Dr. Cullen and his family. I was to spend today showing them around the school and doing whatever i could to make them happy. I'm not really good with people. The only reason i'm comfortable here is be cause I've grown up with everyone in my class. I sighed and walked to bathroom. My mom died when i was little so its just me and Charlie. It's kinda weird sharing one bathroom with your father. But again just something you get used to. As I got ready i thought about the Cullens. Apparently Dr. Cullen and his wife Esme adopted all there kids. There were 5 of them Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper who were seniors this year and then Alice, and Edward who were both juniors with me. I thought about our meeting the entire way to school but nothing could have prepared me for that first day.

When I drove into the parking lot of Forks High School it was easy to spot the Cullens. Not because they were the only kids I didn't know or the fact that they all looked extremely uncomfortable. I mean those were a dead give away. But also because they were all completely gorgeous. They looked they should be a magazine or something, not standing in the rain in front of Forks High School. As my dad promised they were all patiently waiting for me. I took a deep breath and got out of my truck running to meet them and avoid the rain as much as humanly possible. I introduced myself.

"Hi i'm Bella Swan and you must be the Cullens" I said feeling uncomfortable. Everything about them told me that they hated this just as much as i did.

" Hello i'm Alice and this Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, and Edward." the smallest one said. Alice was short and skinny with small pixie like features and short black hair that went to the end of her chin and flipped away from her face. Emmett was the biggest. He reminded me of a bear, but not like a teddy bear, like a terrifying grizzly bear. He had very short brown hair with dark eyes and you could tell even through his jacket that he was built. The next one i noticed was Rosalie, she was prettiest out of everyone with her perfect shape and bleached blond hair. She could make any girl in the world doubt herself. The next was Jasper though he wasn't not as big as his brother I was sure he could hold his own. He had sandy-blond hair and stood by Alice like he was there to protect her from something, what I don't know, after all nothing ever happened in Forks. And i'm sure the students wouldn't even dream of messing with the Cullens. I finally rested my eyes on the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. Edward he had brown hair with just a hint of read in it. His eyes were a golden-brown, like nothing I've ever seen before. I realized i was staring and at that moment i heard someone call my name.

"Bella!" Mike said as he jogged toward me. In that moment looking at Edward I had almost for gotten about him. That was a first, ever since Mike and I had started dating I had been pretty much all Mike all the time. No one else ever caught my eye. Of coarse I had known all the guys here since we were kids. I looked at Edward once more, and saw the faintest hint of a smug smile on his face, before turning back to mike.

When he got to me gave me a quick kiss and then looked up at our new classmates. I introduced him he said a quick hi and then he rushed off to class. I was excused for the day so I could spend the day with the Cullens showing them around the school and town. That was the one perk to being forced into this. As i walked them around the school they showed no enthusiasum. In fact there faces showed no emotion at all, just blank stares, like they wished they could be anywhere but here. I imagine my face looked similar.

I had a break for lunch since they had to go enroll, so I was going to meet up with Mike and the rest of my friends. This I wasn't looking foward to simply because I new as soon as I hit the table I would be bombarded with questions about the new students. Everyone was curious and the Cullens were news. The entire town knew about it, the product of living in a small town everyone knows everything. The buzz around the school was crazy and Jessica, the Queen of gossip, was waiting to spread her information. The only problem was no one knew anything except that Dr. Cullen was some huge doctor that every hospital in the US wanted, but he settled here with his wife Esme and there 5 children, because Esme didn't like big city life.

I walked into the lunch room and looked to our usual table. Sure enough sitting there staring at entrance looking for me was Mike, Jessica, Angela, Ben, and Tyler. I walked slowly to the table trying to prolong this as much as possible.

I walked up said hi to everyone and then it started.

" So Bella tell my everything u know." Jessica said before anyone else could speak. I sighed she was going to be disappointed.

" Well Jess I don't really know more than you at this point. There not exactly sharing there life story with me. Actually they didn't say anything" I told her. Her face that had been filled with hope and a hunger for information, fell into extreme disappointment and disapproval.

"You know Bella maybe if you weren't so shy they would open up to you more..Start asking questions. Don't you think Charlie will be sad that u hung out with them all day and learned nothing but what you already know?" She asked.

Ugh. Jessica knew my weakness way to well. I hate to disappoint Charlie, and i knew he would be when, he found out that I didn't try to get all buddy buddy with them.

"Fine Jess you win i will try to find out more after lunch" I said

"YES" She squealed a hint of victory in her voice.

I sat down next to Mike and talked to him the rest of lunch i figured i didn't miss much in any of my classes so far. I found out i have a biology test tomorrow but today was just a review so i should be good as long as I went home tonight and studied. The bell rang and everyone got up to go to class. And I went to meet the Cullens in front of the office.

"Hey guys" I said as I walked up " whats up? Did get your schedules?"

Alice who seemed to be the only one who had warmed up to me smiled and said "Yes."

It took me a minute to recover her beauty was more stunning when she smiled. If that was at all possible.

"Okay do you guys wanna grab something to eat or should we pick up where we left off?" I asked. We had seen all of the school now i just had to show them were there classes were.

"No i think we are good. We can restart the tour." Alice said.

As I expected I had no classes with the 3 older ones. They were seniors. I didn't have any classes with Alice either. That was disappointing, there something about her that I liked. However I did have one class with her unbelievably gorgeous brother. I had forth period Biology with Edward. My heart almost stopped as i realized that the only open seat was right next to me. No one sat there cause they all assumed that Mike would, since he was in that class with me, but he knew i like to work alone. So he let me have my space.

I spent the rest of school showing them around to where there classes were, and trying to find out as much i could but i got nothing in the end.

"So" I said to Alice. "u guys were adopted by Carlisle and Esme?"

"Yea" she told me. " But we don't really like to talk about that much. They are the only parents we've ever known so we just think of them as our parents."

The way she said it wasn't rude but her tone warned me that i shouldn't push any further.

So I just continued a tour without another word about there personal lives.

When the bell rang i said goodbye and headed to meet Mike. I wanted to stay there, with Edward even though he didn't pay much attention to me all day long. Occasionally i would catch him looking at me, but his face was still as blank and uninterested as the rest of theirs.

I walked to my truck knowning that Mike would be waiting for me when i got there.

As I got to my truck I noticed Mike standing there against my truck like any other day. And in truth it was, so why did it feel like everything had changed?

"Hey baby how was your day?" he asked as he walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

"oh it was okay. Jessica is gonna be so disappointed I didn't get any information for her." I said trying to look disappointed also. But honestly I was glad, there was something about the Cullens, well Alice that I liked and I didn't want to put them through that.

"Well she will just have to deal with that then won't she" he said obviously seeing through me. Then he asked "so you ready go back your place?" This took me by surprise. I'm not sure why though he always came to my house after school. I think it was mostly that, for once, I didn't want him to come.

I had alot to think about after this occured to me so rather than having him over like I was going to do I made up an excuse to be alone. "I really should study for that test since i missed today" I told him. He looked a little upset but quickly recovered and responded "Oh well ok. I called you then ok." He said sounding worried more than anything.

"Sure." I told him trying to sound as normal as I could. Ever since Mike and I had started dating he had come to my house after school. He never missed a day, usually I didn't care that I had to study, so I knew that he was kinda put off by this. I could see in his face, though he tried to hide it, that he was worried that I didn't want him to come over. Though I could also see confusion so I knew he had no idea why I suddenly had this little change of heart. That made me feel relieved. I had no more idea than he did at this point and I really didn't want to start anything until I was sure of what going on with me. I gave him a quick kiss and got him my truck headed home.

When i got home I went straight to my room pulled out my Biology book and tried to study. I knew it wouldn't do any good, my head was spinning with thoughts and they all seemed to revolve around Edward. I didn't understand why I was so into him. I mean he had barely spoken one word to me and he paid way less attention to me than any of his other siblings. There was absolutely no reason for me to be thinking about him like this. But as much as tried to distract myself the thoughts just kept coming. Edward with his perfect body and gorgeous features. I knew there was now way that he could ever be interested in me, I mean I'm as plain as they come. I doubt that anyone here would really catch his eye but if someone did it deffinitely wouldn't be me. But yet I couldn't stop thinking of him. Then everytime I did I thought of Mike, and I found myself comparing the two. Of coarse it wasn't really fair to compare Mike to him, when he came to looks he was ten times better looking, and I didn't know anything about him so looks were all I had. I'm not a shallow person, looks don't really mean much, so why was I so interested in this complete stranger? I didn't know, and more than that why was I willing to jeaprodize my relationship with Mike because of him? I avoided this question more than anything cause it drove me crazy not being able to figure out the answer. Then and there I decided. I am not going to jeaprodize my relationship for some gorgeous mysterious stranger. I refuse to, so tomorrow I will go to school and act as if nothing has changed, and in biology i will treat him like any other person.

Bella

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Favortie Twilight Fan Fiction Story!

Post  Bella on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 pm

EPOV

The bell rang finally. I was getting sick of these teenagers and there minds. It was all the same, not that I needed to read their minds to figure out what they were thinking it was plain as day on there faces. Though I got a little bit more of an insight than my brothers and sisters. I hated having to hear them. It was all the same, humans are predictable, they were wondering who we are and what was with our family. I could tell they were going insane with only knowing what little they did know. A few of the guys were checking out Rosalie and Alice, what a surprise, but at this moment I was glad that I was the only one in the family who could read minds. If Emmett and Jasper had heard what they were thinking a fight would've broken out right there, and we hadn't even enrolled in school yet. The only person who stuck out to my Bella Swan our tour guide. For some reason I couldn't read her mind so I had absolutely no idea what she thought of us. It was very frustrating. I found myself wanting to know more about her hoping she would tell us about herself but she didnt. I could tell she was shy and extremely uncomfortable as she showed us around the school. I paid as little attention to her as possible telling myself the only reason I cared was because I couldn't read he mind. And reassuring myself that as I got to know her I woud realize that she was just like every other teenage girl. So since I knew I would be disappointed I vowed to pay only as much attention to her as was necessary. I would've vowed to ignore her completely but we had a class together and I didn't want to be rude. But still as the bell rang though I was grateful to be able to go home, I found myself not wanting to leave her. Reminding myself again that it was only her quiet mind that appealed to me I quickly got the car with siblings and sped home.

BPOV

I woke up early the next day and laid in bed for a little bit. It was only five am and I didn't really have to be up til six since school didn't start til seven. So laid there and thought about the uncoming day I was dreading going to school knowing that I was have to share a table with Edward and that this could only add to my confusion. But part of me was still excited to see him. I knew if I did I would most likely talk him and that scared me even more. There were two reasons for this, reason one he would be a completely jerk and then I would've gone through all this confusion for nothing, or reason two and this was the reason I feared the most. Reason two was that on top of being completely gorgeous he would somehow end up to be nice sweet. Making him pretty perfect all the way around. This reason scared me the most because I would be sure to fall for him then and when he didn't like me back I would be worse. But now matter how much I didn't want to admitt it I was deffinitely looking forward to today more than I was dreading it. At five thirty I got up and got into the shower. It was still to early to start getting ready but I knew i wasnt going back to sleep so I figured I'd get a head start on the day.

At six fifteen, when I couldn't stand to sit around anymore, I got in my truck and headed to school. I got there fifteen minutes earlier than usual so I decided to sit at one of the picnic tables and try to study. I was so into my own thoughts that I didn't even realize it when mike came up and sat beside me. I don't know how long he had sat there before he said something. But it had to be awhile cause when he finally spoke he sounded irritated."Hey Bella whats up." he asked with a little more than a casual tone that he usually had when he asked me this.

My head snapped up so fast. I felt almost like a little kid that had been caught doing something i knew i shouldn't have been doing. I quickly recovered and tried to make my tone sound as normal as possible. "Oh nothing." I said.

He looked at me then apparently my guilty expression hadn't escaped him but he didn't say anything and for that I was grateful. We sat in silence for a moment and then I realized what time it was and realized that I was going to be late for class. I reminded him of the time and gave him a quick kiss before I rushed off. I was suddenly grateful that the school wasn't that big, so even though my class was on the other side of the school it didn't take me long to get there.

My first 4 classes went by slowly and didn't pay much attention I kept thinking about biology and seeing Edward. I was wondering what was going to happen. I didn't know if it would be weird sitting next to him I mean he was the friendliest person yesterday so I didn't know if he would even acknowledge me let alone talk to me at all. I was running through the different scenarios in my head when the bell rang and it was time for lunch. Mike was waiting for me, like always, but today he had an irritated expression on his face. Apparently my my increased silence today hadn't escaped him. He could tell that something was on my mind and the though I was here my mind wasn't. I tried my hardest to change that but soon I was thinking about Edward again.

"BELLA" Mike practically screamed my name I was sitting at the table daydreaming. I had been so wrapped up in my thoughts I hadn't realized that he was talking to me til now. He was no longer irritated he was furious. I could see that eventually we would have to talk about why I was acting like this. Though I wanted to avoid that conversation cause I had no answers for him. I hope that he would atleast wait til after school to bring it up. I didn't want to give Jessica anything to spread. Plus I didn't want to see her face as we argued. I knew she would be all to happy to see it and though she would try to hide I know she would be secretly hoping that we brokeup. At that thought a knot formed in my stomach. Was that what it was going to come to? I didn't want to think about it I quickly pushed that thought out my head and answered him.

"What?" I asked.

"Bella whats up with you today he asked?" He asked. "It's like your not here today. You have been pretty much on auto pilot all day. And you haven't heard a word i've said."

"nothing is up" I said trying to sound normal. "I've just got some things on my mind thats all." Was he going to buy this I wasn't but I hoped that if he didn't he wouldn't press it til after school. Then we would be alone and hopefully I would've figure things out by then.

He just looked at me for a minute disbelief in his eyes and then said "ok well we are gonna be late for biology so we better get going"

For the first time I looked around the cafeteria and I realized that it was almost empty. I got up and walked with mike slowly towards biology. I had been looking forward to this all day and now that it was here I wasn't sure. I walked in and saw him sitting down at my table looking perfect and my heart stopped for a tiny little second. Then it started racing and I struggled to catch my breath as I walked over and sat down. I was getting ready to say hi when he turned and looked at me. As I looked into his eyes I suddenly lost track of eveything else but him.

"Hello Bella" he said. "How are you doing today?" He asked.

I struggled to find my voice hoping he didn't notice. "I'm ok"I said. Thats all I could get out. Apparently he did notice cause he smiled a little bit and that through me off even more.

At that moment Mrs. Owens our biology teacher came in and started class. I quickly pulled my glance away from him and looked up tryin to pay attention. As I looked up I cought Mikes eye and I knew in that moment that he was putting two and two together and figuring out what had been going on with me today. I didn't say another word for the rest of class and I silently wished for the day to end so I could whatever it was that was coming over with.

e bell rang. It was then end of school. I ran to locker room and hurried to dress hoping I could make it to my truck before Mike. I know I couldn't avoid him forever but I hadn't had anytime to think about what was going on. I was a little busy trying not to kill myself or anyone else in gym. Luckily I didn't have to try hard, since everyone has known me forever they tend to stay away from me in gym. As I got to my truck I saw someone standing against it. I was starting to get nervous. Cause it wasn't Mike there waiting for me like I thought. No it was Edward oh god. what do I do??? What does he want??? This was not the right time for him to be here. I know Mike will be along any second and it would make our upcoming conversation ten times harder if he saw Edward here. I hurried to my truck and with as much friendlyness as I could muster I greeted him.

"Hey Edward whats up?" I said trying to avoud his eyes, knowing that as soon as I met his gaze I would lose every bit of cool I using to keep this as casual as possible.

"Oh well umm I was wondering if maybe you would help me catch up in biology. I seemed to have missed alot coming into the school year so late." He said.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Was he really asking me for help? He didn't seen to have any trouble in class today. I couldn't help myself I had been watching him out of the corner of my eye the whole time. He seemed to just jump into things pretty well. Actually he seemed to understand a little more that that. He almost looked bored the whole time. Like he already knew all this and he was only here to humor someone.

I didn't know what to say. I know that hanging out with him is the last thing i needed. It would only complicate things more. But as I looked up and met his gaze, once again, everything disappeared and I found myself saying yes rather than no like i should have.

"Ummm sure I can help you." I said. As soon as I realized what was going on I wanted to kick myself. "But u would probably be better off with eric or angela they get way better grades than I do." I said. Part of me was hoping he would take me up on that offer and another part was hoping that he would ignore that last piece of information I just gave him.

He just smile and said "well I figured since we are gonna be lab partners it would better if you helped."

"Well ok thats cool. I guess we could get together after school or something" I hoped he didn't here the reluctance in my voice. I still couldn't believe that he was asking me to help him study.

"Yeah tomorrow after school sounds good." he said smiling even wider. I tried not to stare at him with little success. At that moment someone called my name. I didn't have to look to know it was mike. Why does he keep catching me at the wrong time. I said a quick goodbye and reluctantly turned to meet Mike. Here we go.

"Hey Bella we need to talk." Mike I said. I sighed. Nothing good ever comes from we need to talk. I composed myself quickly and answered him.

"Ummmm sure Mike whats up?" I asked I kinda knew where this was going but i didn't want to say anything just in case I was wrong.

"Well Bells I was hoping u could tell me. I mean for the past 2 days you've been sorta distant. Yesterday you didn't want me to come over and today. Well like I said at lunch today it's like your on auto pilot of something. I wasn't to sure about what it was until biology. I don't know what happened but you seemed like you were glued to Edwards eyes until class started." As he finished his voice broke. I could that I was hurting him by not being honest. But honestly I wasn't sure what was going on myself. Before I could respond he went on.

"And just now when I saw him here It was the same. Kinda like you guys hadn't interupted at all. Like you were having a conversation with him just by looking into his eyes."

So our little exchange in class hadn't gone unnoticed. I knew exactly what he was talking about. When Edward looked at me it was like he was seeing right into my soul. I was stupid to think that Mike could be oblivious to that fact. He knew me better than anyone, and he payed attention to me. I knew this cause sometimes he would bring things that I did in class while he was watching. Things that I hadn't even noticed I did.

I wasn't sure what was going on, and I didn't want to to throw my entire relationship away because of some new guy I didn't really know. But at the same time I knew that holding on to things like this was only going to hurt Mike more. We hd been friends for too long for me to let this end badly and lose him. At that moment I realized that I wouldn't completely beakup with him. I didn't want to. Maybe I just needed some time alone to think and figure things out. I mean Mike and I had been together for a year and I had known him since I was in diapers. I was only natural that I wouldn't realize I was bored til something new and exciting came along. That had to be it right. This unexpected pull this gorgeous stranged had on me was nothing but his mystery. I didn't know him and he was new. But how did I do it? Now that i knew what I needed to do it didn't make it easier. I wanted to let Mike know that I wasn't breaking up with him not completetly I was just taking some time for me. I knew he wouldn't see it that way though so I had to word this very carefully.

"Honestly Mike I don't really know whats going on. I wish I did it would explain so much and I would be able to figure things out. So I think your right we did need to talk." at this his face fell hiding his expression from me. I wasn't sure but I thought that maybe he would be crying if we weren't standing in the school parking lot. "I think it would be the best thing for both of us if we took a break. I need some time to be alone and think, time to figure things out. I don't want hurt you bu if I don't take this time I'm afraid that our friendship will suffer and our relationship will be strained. If I don't take this time things are sure to end, and end bad." He looked up when I said these words. I could tell he only understood a little bit. But he wasn't going to press the issue any further. He loved me and he knew that I would do this unless I absolutely needed it. He also understood that if I didn't get my space things would end badly.

He didn't say anything he just walked away with his head hanging down. I watched him til he got into his truck and drove off. Even when he was out of sight I stood there watching after him. It wasn't til it started rainging that I realized how late it was. I was the only student left in the parking lot and even most of the teachers had left by now also. I pulled my hood up and got in the car. As I drove home I tried very hard not to think. It wouldn't do me any good to think about all this while I was driving. I had to wait til I was safely home where the only person who get hurt by me being distracted was me.

I pulled up and noticed my dads cruiser in the driveway. It was not alone there was also a black dodge ram. I don't know anything about cars, but i know this one. My dads best friend billy black was here. That was weird he usually only comes up on the weekends to watch the games. Charlie usually works late, so this made me a little nervous I knew something wasn't right but I wasn't sure what it was. I shut off my truck and walked inside.

Bella

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:10 pm

not bad :-)
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:21 am

pretty good study
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

View user profile http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  marajade on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Is there more?????
marajade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  marajade on Thu May 28, 2009 9:49 am

I googled Twilight fan fiction after reading this to see if I liked it. (I thought it was like 12yr. olds trying to write.) I was very surprised, I loved it. Of course there are the 12yr olds but there are also adults writing some of them. It's like the books never ended. I am on that site all the time. Its www.fanfiction.com. You can sort out who you want to read about or the ratings and the genre. I can't say enough about it.
marajade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down