Bella's Bedroom

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bella's Bedroom
Bella's Bedroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your Favorite scence in the Movie?

+2
Skratchy
Bella
6 posters

Go down

What is your Favorite scence in the Movie? Empty What is your Favorite scence in the Movie?

Post  Bella Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Mine is when Edward takes Bella back to his House and Dances with her to Claire De Lune in his Bedroom.

Bella

Back to top Go down

What is your Favorite scence in the Movie? Empty Re: What is your Favorite scence in the Movie?

Post  Skratchy Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Oooooo I like that part also!! But my most favorite scene is when she walks into the Bio class and sits next to Edward for the First Time!! and the way he stares at her!! Make me Melt every time!!!
Skratchy
Skratchy

Back to top Go down

What is your Favorite scence in the Movie? Empty Re: What is your Favorite scence in the Movie?

Post  1Twilighter Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 pm

The Baseball scene, and at the prom when he leans her back and kisses her neck.... I love you I love you
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:06 pm

OH OH OH, thought of another scene well 2 that I love from the movie....one was where they're at the reatraunt and Edward tell Bella that he can read every mind there....money, sex, money, sex...CAT!!! I love that part
and the other is where Bella is talking to her mom and she tells her that Forks is growing on her then Edward comes into her room and she says she'll talk to her later and her mom cries "Are you being safe?"......
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:07 pm

I also love the baseball scene. But I would have to say my favorite is when Bella is dreaming of Edward for the first time and she wakes up to find him in her room. But when she turns the light on he's gone.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

http://www.myspace.com/sissybug

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:12 pm

1Twilighter wrote:The Baseball scene, and at the prom when he leans her back and kisses her neck.... I love you I love you

THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE 2..LOL Very Happy
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:55 pm

There are several i like a lot lol.. The baseball scene is probably my favorite. cause you can tell in character or not, they wre having fun lol. and the music was So great. but my least favorite scene is when the bad vamps show up lol.. so my best and worst are tied into one lol.. I love when she meets his family and hes all embarassed by the priceless look on Jaspers face lol.. and Emmett waving a knife in the background lol.. I really love the kissing scene.. and how akwardly slow it was.. made it a good scene to me lol. And when he finally decides to be her lab partner and they get to actually talk to first time.. that sets the scene for me.. I just like the movie lol.. its weird though how the movie and book are kind of intermingled in my head.. so i have to really think about what scenes were actually in the movie and or the book lol..
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:05 pm

YEah the dream scene was kinda cool...my fiend ask me if he was really there or if she just thought he was...i was he was really there...
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:20 pm

When I think about it, I probably wouldn't turn my head to turn on a light if I saw someone in my room. No matter if it was my love. I would probably scream, or at least be frozen in place.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:26 pm

im with you! lol my eyes wouldnt be able to ignore someone standing in my room lol.. i would be trying to adjust and readjust my vision to make sure i wasnt loosing it.. then reach for cell phone... dial 911 and let that be that lol
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:06 pm

I love the extended version of this dream...when she just grabs him and pulls him down on the bed making out with him...only to wake up and have him there... and turn away to turn on a light and he's gone again. You have to remember though she's in an unfamiliar bedroom and wouldn't know right where the light would be plus she's not scared of Edward so she wouldn't scream.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:08 am

I have had that happen before. I have woken up before and my boyfriend was standing there. It is quite freaky.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 am

1Twilighter wrote:I love the extended version of this dream...when she just grabs him and pulls him down on the bed making out with him...only to wake up and have him there... and turn away to turn on a light and he's gone again. You have to remember though she's in an unfamiliar bedroom and wouldn't know right where the light would be plus she's not scared of Edward so she wouldn't scream.
\

Is that extended scene on the dvd extras? i saw it in the credits, but wasnt sure what it was from?
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Yeah it was on the extras...not sure which disc though i have the three disc set from Target.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down