Bella's Bedroom

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bella's Bedroom
Bella's Bedroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Sigh:: I just can do it!

+3
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Bella
Skratchy
7 posters

Go down

::Sigh:: I just can do it! Empty ::Sigh:: I just can do it!

Post  Skratchy Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:15 am

I have had this book for about 5 months now..I have maybe a hundred pages left and I can't bring myself to finish it I don't want it to end!!!
Skratchy
Skratchy

Back to top Go down

::Sigh:: I just can do it! Empty Re: ::Sigh:: I just can do it!

Post  Bella Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Oh I totally understand what you mean. I was the exact same way. You have to finish it though, and look at it this way there is always hope for Midnight Sun Smile

Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  Skratchy Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:30 pm

I think maybe I will try to finish it this weekend!

Have you read The Beginning of Midnight Sun on Stephanie's website?
Skratchy
Skratchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:03 pm

I know how you feel..I am going thru withdrawl.lol..I may have to read all 4 over again..I can't wait for the movies
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Well you know.....if you finish it...then you can go back and start reading the whole series again....i've either read or listened to the whole series 6 time since October...
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Wow. Six since October. That is a ton. Are you reading it again now?
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

http://www.myspace.com/sissybug

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:05 pm

I know how you feel lol i just finished the other day and i am already contemplating starting over.. I am trying to give it a little time, maybe fit in a diffrent book lol but the force is strong with these books! lol
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 am

Lbluv20 wrote:I know how you feel lol i just finished the other day and i am already contemplating starting over.. I am trying to give it a little time, maybe fit in a diffrent book lol but the force is strong with these books! lol

omg me too..lol..I think i'll wait til the weekend to start them again.lol
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:13 am

Yes actually I am reading them yet once again...sigh....i was reading another vampyre series for teen girls but i've read all on them too. they were good and interesting but no where near the caliber of Twilight in my love of them. And yes i meant to spell vampyre that way because it's the way it's spelt in the other series. I'm about a third if the way finsihed with Twilight now.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:52 am

Is that other movie your reading have a moon necklace around a neck for the cover? You should try reading The Host. It is by Stephanie so if you like her style of writing you will love that book. It isn't as good as Twilight but it comes close.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

http://www.myspace.com/sissybug

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 am

What is the host about? i reserved it at the library lol but have no clue what to expect. And i started over lsat night.. couldnt hold out. im glad i read midnight sun though before starting over, it is really helping the story be that much fuller and deep.
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  marajade Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 am

I have read the Twilight series over 12 times (then I just stopped counting). I would start reading other books then I would feel like I was losing something or cheating, I don't know how to put it, and I would go back to reading them. I downloaded a lot of the songs on S.M. website and have them on my Ipod every time I hear one I would think about the section of the book it reminded me of and I would have to go back and read it again. For example Mr. Bright side from the Killers has Jacob all over it and I feel bad then I would pick up the book again. I'm currently trying to read the sword of truth series but when I read about there characters I can't help thinking of how different they are from Bella and Edward and I would miss them. So on and so forth, this is my life now.
marajade
marajade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 am

That is why i had to make a conscious decision not to read them again until i read a few other things LOL.. I was gettin SOO attached.. i had to pull away a bit because it was all i could htink about. With a 2 year old and hubby getting very irritated at mommy readign all the time, i had to take a break. THese books are have like subliminal Hypnotic transe like qualities LOL
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  marajade Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:58 am

LOL Yes they do. I also have a two year old and a five year old. They have a very strict 7 pm bedtime. The oldest goes to kindergarten all day so I also have nap time. I hurry and get all my work done so I can have my time as soon as little heads hit the pillows.
marajade
marajade

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 am

Ahhhhhh I love having a kid that's self sufficiant....i just have to work around finding time to sleep so I can work all night and not fall to sleep driving home at 7am.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  marajade Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:02 pm

ahh. That's cool. I don't think I could work all night and watch my two year old all day. I would really be falling asleep.
marajade
marajade

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 am

I used to do that...it was hard... thank god for baby gates and nap time...that and my wonderful Grandma (god rest her soul) that would help me sooo much.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:41 am

radiant_fiore wrote:Is that other movie your reading have a moon necklace around a neck for the cover? You should try reading The Host. It is by Stephanie so if you like her style of writing you will love that book. It isn't as good as Twilight but it comes close.

yeah it does the series is called House Of Night....interesting theory about vanpyres there and how they are formed...and I have read The Host already..waiting for The Host 2 now...
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum