Bella's Bedroom

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bella's Bedroom
Bella's Bedroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmmmmmm Roleplaying huh?

5 posters

Go down

Hmmmmmm Roleplaying huh? Empty Hmmmmmm Roleplaying huh?

Post  Bella Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:27 pm

This is interesting how does this work?

Bella

Back to top Go down

Hmmmmmm Roleplaying huh? Empty Re: Hmmmmmm Roleplaying huh?

Post  1Twilighter Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Hmmm I don't know. But sound like fun to me...can i be REnesmee??
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Oh Okay so its like playing "The characters in Twilight" That's what I thought but I wasn't sure!! Ooooo this could be interesting!!

Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:30 am

That's what I"m thinking anyway....kind of like Dungeons and Dragons....sort of thing.... hmmm maybe its time to google it??
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:46 am

Got this off a RP site

Name: (name you want your character to have)
Race: (human, wolf, vampire, etc)
Appearance: ( again duh)
Born: (date character was physically born)
Date bitten or first phased:
Special Talents: (additional talents like..mind reading, seeing the futute, calming moods, etc)
Other: (where they live, who they know...are they Veggies or what)
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:59 am

Name: Renesmee
Nickname: Nessie
Age: chronologically 5 but due to accelerated growth 17.
Race: human-vampire hybrid
Appearance: Long bronze, curly/wavy hair, warm chocolate brown eyes. Very petite and slender about 5'5"
Born: September 10
Date bitten or first phased:N/A
Special Talents: the ability to project thoughts into others minds with just a touch.
Other: Lives in Forks Wa with parents Edward amd Bella, nearby live Grandpa Carlise, Grandma Esme and my aunts and uncles. My boyfriend Jacob also lives nearby. I mostly like blood to eat but have been known to eat some types of human food.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:17 am

I flitted down the stairs from my dad's old room. It was mine now, I stayed there once in awhile when I thought my parents needed some alone time. It was located on the third floor of my Grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Esme's beautiful house.
"Nessie," my Aunt Alice called out, "Watch out for that new table of Esme's." Aunt Alice could see the future and sure enough I was headed for the new antique table Grandma Esme had just brought back from Italy.
I stopped just in time, "Thanks Aunt Alice," I called, "I'm heading out to meet Jacob. We're going to go hunting."
I opened the door and danced outside into the sunshine. It was a beautiful day, rare in these parts. But we liked it here, my family and me. Most of them couldn't come out on days like this. The sun hitting their skin would mark them for what they truly were and not what they pretended to be. For truly, most of my family were vampires. Myself was a hybrid...one of only a few in existence. When I was first born my family was scared for me because of my accelerated growth, but we found out the I would stop growing in another year or so. I took off running for the reservation where my boyfriend, Jacob lived. He would meet me half way then we would go hunting, there was a mountain lion problem going on and we thought we'd help out a bit. Running was fun I loved to feel the wind on my face and jumping over the river was a breeze...
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  MissCaroline Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Name: Catherine Lancaster
Nickname: N/A
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Long (mid-length) curly black hair, cool sapphire blue eyes, tall but slender - standing about 5 foot-7 inches.
Born: Mid-summer 1376
Date bitten or first phased: 1395
Special Talents: The ability to travel impossibly fast, power to heal others with a touch of the hand and the ability to read minds.
Other: Catherine's family came from a small town in Normandy, France but became permanent residents near London several years before she was born, during the rule of Edward III. Catherine's father, a noble knight-dutied to protect the King, was stationed in London due to unruly uprisings within the kingdom. Catherine was a lovely child, always behaving and making her parents laugh. As a teenager, she had multiple handsome suitors that came from various places but no one ever seemed to catch her eye. At the age of 18, she left home to live at court where she met many educated fancies and learned to think for herself. The day of her 19th birthday, she traveled to her parents home for her celebration. When she arrived she discovered a horrible transformation, her parents had both been murdered while they slept the evening prior. As she grieved for her loved ones, a stranger creeped through the shadows towards her...the stranger that had killed her parents. What transpired next was something that should not be repeated. Evidently, Catherine was turned. Turned to what humans feared most: vampire. For centeruries she traveled the land, even to Italy. She met many clans on her travels, but never stayed long enough to become one in their family. Then she met Andrew. He was like her. Beautiful, Mysterious, Eternally damned. They became one, inseperable. They never married, but never left eachothers' side. In the early 1900's they came to America, eventually making their home near Portland.
MissCaroline
MissCaroline

http://www.myspace.com/the_english_cal

Back to top Go down

Post  sarahlee Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Name: Rosalie Hale
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Pale skin, gold eyes, beautiful
Born: 1915
Date bitten or first phased: 1933
Special Talents: N/A
Other: Born in 1915, Rochester, New York. She had the attention of every single male and the envy of every single girl there. Carlisle made her into a vampire in 1933 (she was 18). In 1935, Rosalie found Emmett in the wood, being attacked by a bear, Carlisle changed Emmett for her. Rosalie had Emmett but she couldn't help being dissatisfied and jealous when Bella came and caught Edward's attention first hand. She was not very fond of Bella but through the years, she has learned to love her as a sister.
sarahlee
sarahlee

http://sweetrawr.net

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:09 am

Jacob was waiting for me at the Quileute border in his human form. His wonderful smile filling his face at the sight of me running his way. He ran to me and I lept into his arms and he spun me around.
"I missed you," he whispered in my ear.
" missed you, too," I told him back, "are you ready to hunt?"
His stomache rumbled in response to my question and I laughed gleefully, "Go change."
He ran into some nearby trees and quickly changed into his wolf form and bounded back to me. Together we ran towards the north. We both hunted until we were both full and then found a quiet place by the river. He went to change back to human then came back to sit, wrapping me in his arms so I could lean back into his chest. We sat in silence for awhile just enjoying each others company, watching the river flow.
"So when do your dad and mom get back from the Island?," he asked me nuzzling my neck.
"Today sometime," I answered him, "Dad called last night saying they were going to leave very early this morning."
"It's nice that they go back to Esme's island every year, I hope someday we can go someplace like that, just the two of us," Jacob said, "though we won't be able to go for to long. But with so many of us protectors now, I should be able to go for a little bit. Once we get married that is, your father would quite literly kill me if I even thought of it before the."
I laughed again, "Yeah, probably and of course he'd know as soon as you thought it." I reached up and touched his face. Instantly a smile came to his face as he saw all my happiest memories of him and I.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  marajade Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Wow that is really good. You should keep writing for her.

Last edited by marajade on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
marajade
marajade

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:09 pm

going to keep trying to...wish more would join in and tell their characters stories...just make up whatever you think of. except you can't control another person's character...like if someone were to take over JAcob I could no longer speak for him or say what he was doing with Nessie.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Jacob smiled and pulled me closer, "those are my favorite memories too."
We sat like that for a long time, just enjoying the sun and the day. After awhile we got up and ran towards the house. When we got there the most of my family were sitting around the living room. Grandpa Carlisle and Alice were playing chess, Aunt Alice winning of course, as she could see what moves Grandpa was going to do. Uncle Emmitt and Jasper were watching a ballgame on the tv.
"You're Grandpa and Grandma Swan are on their way over," Grandma Esme told me when we came in the room. As soon as the words left her mouth we could hear a car pull onto the three mile driveway to the house.
"And there they are," Carlisle said smiling, finally admitting defeat in the game. He stood and went to the front door to wait for them to get there. Grandma Esme stood and put away the book she had been reading and joined him.
Grandpa Charlie had remarried a couple of years ago. His wife, Sue, was the widow of one of his best friends and he knew somewhat about why I grew so fast. He was on a need to know basis where the whole thing was concerned. He did know that Jacob was able to become a wolf. And he knew that we were something not quite human, but not exactly what we were. Soon enough him and Sue were knocking on the door and being let in by Carlisle.
"Grandpa," I cried and ran to give him a hug. He caught me in his arms and squeezed me tight.
"Hi, Ness," he said smiling and laughing as he always did when he saw me. I think I reminded him of my mom a lot though I had my dad's bronze hair, "how are you today?"
"Good," I answered, "I got all A's on my report card." I was homeschooled by Grandma Esme and the rest of the family. I couldn't go to a regular school of course. Jacob joined me most days, only when his patrols took him away during the day did he ever miss class.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:01 pm

"That's great," Charlie said ruffling my hair.
The rest of the afternoon was kind of quiet. Grandpa Charlie and Carlisle joined Emmett, Jasper, and Jacob around the television watching various games. Esme and Sue looked at home inprovement catalogs, as Sue and Charlie were going to do some remodeling soon. I sat at one of the computers and searched for the perfect birthday present for Jacob. But I sat so that Jacob and I could still see each other. I was looking for something to celebrate his Native American heritage when I heard a car pull onto the driveway. Jacob looked at me and when he saw the look of joy on my face he knew that my parents were close.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum