Bella's Bedroom

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bella's Bedroom
Bella's Bedroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me??

+7
scripps
Bella
Lbluv20
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
radiant_fiore
1Twilighter
Skratchy
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is it just me?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just me??

Post  marajade Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 am

I pictured Emmet bigger and less thug like. But I think they did great on the rest of them.
marajade
marajade

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 am

Yeah Carlisle is only supposed to be 23 when he was changed, and though life was a lot harder back then and could have possibly aged him more then the 23 year olds today. I think they had to go with a slightly older look because Rob is older then the 17 yrs old he's supposed to be. Jasper looks totally different in other pictures outside of Twilight then he looks in Twilight. He looks a lot younger. But I agree with the person who said he just stole the baseball scene I agree with that....all the fancy bat work he does and his face when he hits the ball...priceless...
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilighterMom Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:15 pm

My husband's favorite part of the movie is the baseball scene, but he is in love with Alice.
TwilighterMom
TwilighterMom

http://www.myspace.com/babydollrose2

Back to top Go down

Post  marajade Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:23 pm

TwilighterMom wrote:My husband's favorite part of the movie is the baseball scene, but he is in love with Alice.

Mine too. I made him a team Alice baseball shirt for out Twilight DVD relase party.
marajade
marajade

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:50 am

I'm going to make a friend at work's new garndbaby a Twilight onesie...because both Gandma and Mom are both Twilighters... and my 2 yr old niece a shirt too because you just can't find them in that size... if you point at the characters and ask her who that is she can tell you...Bella, Edward, James(her mom has a thing for long blonde hair on guys)
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum