Bella's Bedroom

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bella's Bedroom
Bella's Bedroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I must admit that

+6
Skratchy
Lbluv20
1Twilighter
radiant_fiore
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Bella
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I must admit that Empty I must admit that

Post  Bella Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:07 pm

This was my favorite book. I know alot of people where not to thrilled with it!!

What do you guys think the movie would be like? I can't wait to see how they handle Jacob!

Bella

Back to top Go down

I must admit that Empty Re: I must admit that

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:12 pm

That will be interesting considering Jacob grows to be like 6'5 or something & really big so we'll have to see but I cannot wait for the movie cuz although Edward wasn't in the book much i wonder if they will put him in the movie more somehow..but November can't come fast enough.lol
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 pm

I have to agree. November can't come fast enough. I think that they will have Edward more in the movie than in the book. What I think they will do is show where Edward is at the time in which Bella is with Jacob. You can't just leave him out. So they'll probably show him searching for Victoria. Just throw in enough scenes so that you are debating on whether your on team Jacob or team Edward while watching.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

http://www.myspace.com/sissybug

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm

I think this is my second favorite book of the series the first being Breaking Dawn. I'm hoping that they will try to stay close to the book...but as a lot of girls/women love Edward and the story theme is Bella and Edward they will probably hurry through the away months...after all the rush to save Edward is the climax of the story. I love you
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:50 pm

I also hope they stay close to the book as well. The first was way off. But seeing that we will have a new director, it is a higher chance.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:55 pm

They really need to be carefull about the rushing.. I know they had pages indicating months in the book, but in a movie, it would be easy to rush a little to fast through that time.. I hope they hit all the key points.. I think the actor playing Jacob fits really well, i just hope he can look big like him lol.. I saw a pic of the guy playing Sam i htink, at least i hope so cause he looks identical to what i imagined LOL. I agree they will probably show more of edward, telling a little more from his side then they did in the book..but who knows! I just cant waitto see it! I wonder how diffrent it will be from the first considering the new director?
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Lbluv20 wrote:They really need to be carefull about the rushing.. I know they had pages indicating months in the book, but in a movie, it would be easy to rush a little to fast through that time..

they'll probably put the months in a caption & have bella moping around for the 4 months..lol.. I can't wait to see it either & it will definitely be interesting with a new director especially a guy director so I can't wait
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Yeah, I can't wait to see what this new director will do with it. I hope it has more emotion. I don't mean to offend, but guys make better directors.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Skratchy Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:55 pm

I am also a little nervous about the rushing with this film. Its April and Film is due to be released in Nov and they are still casting! Believe me I want to see this Movie just as bad as everyone else but if they pushed it back a month or two I can't say that I would be that upset. I want this movie to be a good sequel not something that is thrown together!! I just hope they pay attention to the book!
Skratchy
Skratchy

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:48 pm

They more than likely won't pay any attention to the book I have to admit. The new director made 'The Golden Compass' movie and my boyfriends mom said that the movie sucked compared to the book. But we can at least hope for a miracle.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 am

i'm hopin it will be good. I've never seen the golden compass so I don't know about hoe that movie was but here's to hopin..lol
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:00 am

Oh dang really? The Golden compass director?? THat really dissapoints me.. I know that this book isnt religious or anything LOL but they do make certain refrences about believing its still possibly to make it to a better place if they live right.. i know it sounds silly but i was hoping they would leave a little bit of that in the movies.. about hoping for the best. but the golden compass was a very anti-God book and movie, so something tells me the director doesnt really care much about those details LOL... But, im not going to judge, i could be way off. They are both just movies, i understand that, but there is just something about being good for a reason (like going to a better place when you go) vs just being good to be good. Seems more motivating when theres a direction.. does that make since? lol Anyway, Hopefully it all works out..
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Well I don't know if the director will leave the religion out. It was the writer of the Golden Compass who was anti-god and everything. So maybe he will try to work it in. But yeah, the religion aspect of it does play a major part in the book.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

Back to top Go down

I must admit that Empty Newmoon

Post  meadowdawn Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 pm

I am sure the movie will be ok but we all know it will deal with Jacob and Bella. This was my least favorite book because the Cullen's left. It made me sad when Edward left Bella. As of right now I think I like Eclisped the best. I haven't got Breaking Dawn yet.
meadowdawn
meadowdawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Oh.. lol yo uwill LOVE breaking dawn lol..
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:29 pm

radiant_fiore wrote:Well I don't know if the director will leave the religion out. It was the writer of the Golden Compass who was anti-god and everything. So maybe he will try to work it in. But yeah, the religion aspect of it does play a major part in the book.

Your right, i should have looked at it that way.. i just figured a director willing to do a movie that was anti-God wouldnt be such a big fan of his lol.but like i said before, its just a movie.. and i could be wayy off.
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:15 am

The Golden Compass movie was anti God, because the book is anti- God..written by an atheist. Books are ALWAYS better than their movies. So we can all hope for the best... on imdb.com they have a pic of who is plaing Sam and to me he looks pretty close to what I had pictured in my head...so I like his choice for that. Still not sure about Dakota playing Jane, in the book Bella describes Jane as resembling a young boy (no way could you mistake Dakota for a boy)and the body under the cloak as almost black.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:38 pm

well they are using the script that was written by the same woman who wrote the twilight script so we'll have to see cuz it seemed like she left alot of important stuff out of twilight so hopefully with this one she didn't
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilighterMom Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:54 am

So not my favorite because I cry everytime I read it when Edward leaves. It is so depressing, but I do hope they stay with the book. They didnt do so good with the Twilight movie so hopefully they make up for it with New Moon.
TwilighterMom
TwilighterMom

http://www.myspace.com/babydollrose2

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 am

The reason I liked this book so much was because it made the story more difficult. It from then on wasn't just the love of Bella and Edward, it was the love of Jacob and Bella. I liked how it turned it into a love triangle.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilighterMom Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:19 pm

When Bella had Renesme and Jacob imprinted on her it made me wonder if from the beginning of New Moon when he started being attracted to Bella could it have been because she was destined to have Renesme. Also when they started talking about imprinting it kind of explained a little bit of why Edward and Bella were so drawn to each other. I know they said that it was just the wolves that imprinted and never really said why Bella felt like Edward was her destiny but that is what I assumed and pictured when we learned about the imprinting. It would make better sense if anyone could imprint and not just the wolves, maybe vampires do too since they all seem to find one soul mate and stay with them and pretty much seek revenge or die when the other one is dead.
TwilighterMom
TwilighterMom

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:29 pm

To me it seems like Bella had some form of precognition because even though Jacob doesn't believe he's a werewolf, she has a dream about him becoming one and lunging at Edward. Now if she was just dreaming it because Jacob had told her the story, it seems like the wolf would have been a normal color, but no she dreams him as russet color like what he becomes. She also dreams of the Volturi coming to kill them because they were protecting a vampire child, which is why she thinks her little nudger is a boy her whole pregancy. I think there was a third dream also that came to pass but I'm tired and cant think of it at the moment if there was.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilighterMom Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Thats actually possible. She did dream a lot about things and then they happened. I believe the other dream was about Edward just before he left in New Moon and I think it was about him leaving, plus she could feel it before he actually did it also. She knew it was coming..
TwilighterMom
TwilighterMom

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 pm

She did have a ton of dreams that came true. It makes me wounder though, why wasn't her power precognition like Alice then?
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilighterMom Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:10 am

It wouldnt have been as interesting if there was two of them with that power. Stephenie made it different by giving Bella her own power that none of them understood.
TwilighterMom
TwilighterMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum