Bella's Bedroom

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bella's Bedroom
Bella's Bedroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This was my Favorite book out of the whole saga

+2
radiant_fiore
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
6 posters

Go down

This was my Favorite book out of the whole saga Empty This was my Favorite book out of the whole saga

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:16 pm

I just really liked this book cuz it just focused more on their love for one another with some complications but all in all I liked it
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

Back to top Go down

This was my Favorite book out of the whole saga Empty Re: This was my Favorite book out of the whole saga

Post  radiant_fiore Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm

I dunno. A lot of people like it more than the others. But in my opinion it was the most boring. But it is true that it did focus on their love. But all in all I think that it needed something more. It took me the longest to read.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

http://www.myspace.com/sissybug

Back to top Go down

This was my Favorite book out of the whole saga Empty Re: This was my Favorite book out of the whole saga

Post  1Twilighter Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:47 pm

I loved the scene where Bella finally figures out that the newborns are for her and she tells Alice...then afterwards when Edward tells her what Alice was thinking to keep that fact away from him during graduation...
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:04 pm

This book and New Moon feel like one book to me lol. Not that they were the same, but because they flowed really well into each other.. i have a hard time determining wich book i read what part it with these to..
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrsc05-twilightaddict Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 am

Lbluv20 wrote:This book and New Moon feel like one book to me lol. Not that they were the same, but because they flowed really well into each other.. i have a hard time determining wich book i read what part it with these to..

I have the same problem.lol..I can't remember what scenes went with what book.lol
Mrsc05-twilightaddict
Mrsc05-twilightaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:29 am

I know. I'll be explaining what happens to my boyfriend and I'll get them mixed up. I wind up backtracking and I get him so confused. I should probably stop and think about it before I tell him anything. Hehe
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

Back to top Go down

Post  meadowdawn Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:29 pm

I have only read the first 3 so far and I like this book the best. I didn't care for New Moon that much. I think because it had to deal with Bella and Jacob mostly. I thought it was very sad when Edward left Bella. The first book was ok and I am glad I read it before watching the movie because I understood it alittle better.
meadowdawn
meadowdawn

Back to top Go down

Post  radiant_fiore Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:03 am

It was sad when he left Bella. It actually made me cry. I know, baby right.
radiant_fiore
radiant_fiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:48 am

radiant_fiore wrote:It was sad when he left Bella. It actually made me cry. I know, baby right.

It pissed me off lol... i wanted to stop reading.. lol i was like, SCREW THIS! lol If edwards not here, im OUT! but i kept going.. and glad i did lol.. i got a little to emotional about the whole thing really lol
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  Skratch Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 am

Oh when Edward Left Bella My heart sank I was so heart broken...I cried...and every time she thought she heard his voice..made my heartbreak a little more!!
Skratch
Skratch
Admin

http://bellasbedroom.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:10 pm

That was a part i was a little confused on.. THe voices she heard? SO that was her subconsious right? it wasnt actually him from afar? when that first started i thought maybe the author was going to connect them from afar somehow.. but she never really went into it .
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  1Twilighter Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:36 am

Yes it was just her subconscious trying to tell her that Edward really did love her...i thought at first it was actually him afterall he can move so fast he could have been there and gone befroe she knew it. but it was just her imagination running wild.
1Twilighter
1Twilighter

Location : Have fun everyone///won't be on anymore since there is no one ever here anymore...

http://myspace.com/proud2batwilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbluv20 Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:21 pm

1Twilighter wrote:Yes it was just her subconscious trying to tell her that Edward really did love her...i thought at first it was actually him afterall he can move so fast he could have been there and gone befroe she knew it. but it was just her imagination running wild.

I was wondering if it was likea connection between them.. like they could talk to each other in here heads.. i was thinking that would hvae been pretty cool..
Lbluv20
Lbluv20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down